[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e are approaching the end of Spring and about to welcome the season of sunny beach days and barbecues. If you know me, you know I love a challenge and live by to-do lists so I came up with a bucket list of random activities that I’d love to do before the end of summer. If you are in favor of having a fun, relaxing and productive summer, consider making this your summer bucketlist as well. If you complete an activity on the list make sure to post a photo and hashtag #explorewithola or #summer18 on Instagram or Twitter as I would loooove to see how your summer is going!
So this summer, I plan to:
- Have a Picnic in the park or on the beach. Eat, talk and laugh until the sunsets
- Be a tourist for a day. Go on the city tour bus and plan a day of visits to local tourist attractions, museum, art galleries, and lunch on the boardwalk.
- Clean out my closet. I need to get into the minimalist lifestyle. It’s always great to declutter and even donate some items to charity.
- Spend a day at the beach/poolside. Doing absolutely nothing lol.
- Read a book. Because readers are the leaders of tomorrow
- Host a girls night in/slumber party. Nothing like a night with your girlfriends with fun games and unlimited dessert and drinks.
- Rent a bike and ride around a park or in the city if I’m feeling brave (because I haven’t ridden a bicycle since I was a teenager).
- Go on a hike. A cool way to get active with friends and enjoy nature.
- Go to a water park/theme park. Because rollercoasters are bae – that is all.
- Random act of kindness. Make someone’s day (e.g leave a huge tip, pay for someone’s meal, etc)
- Go to a drive-in movie theatre. There’s something romantic about watching a movie under the dark blue skies and from the comfort of your car.
Do you plan to do any of these? Let me know what you think in the comments!
INSPO OF THE DAY: The Lord appeared to us in the past,[a] saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3NIV)