Hello there! I know it’s been a hot second since I’ve uploaded a blog post. I took a bit of a hiatus but now E.W.O is back in full swing! We are finally entering into the beautiful season of great weather and colorful clothes; can I get an Amen! lol. I’ve been in the Caribbean for a few months myself- although not entirely for vacation purposes– but I did get to enjoy my fair share of soaking up the sun and breathtaking views on one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve ever seen. It was an amazing three months but that’s a story for another day (or another post really).
So whether you have a tropical getaway planned or you’re just gonna enjoy sunny days at your local beach, I’ve come up with the best stores to get trendy outfits for those beach days, resort vacays and hot summer days ahead. You can find Instagrammable matching sets, beautiful blouses with statement sleeves as well as classic pieces. But best of all, they’re affordable for the most part which is a huge plus, am I right?!
So without further ado, here are my current favorite online stores for trendy summer outfits:
- ZARA – This one comes without question. If you know me, you know about 70% (or more) of my wardrobe is from this highstreet heaven. What I love about Zara is that they have very diverse styles with unique pieces for relatively affordable prices. I typically start by browsing the bestseller page to get a feel for what’s popular in the fashion world but try not to go crazy here ’cause you don’t wanna end up having an identical wardrobe as everyone else. Zara currently has some stylish matching sets and blazers and party dresses that’ll instantly upgrade your summer style. Bonus point: don’t forget to check out the “special prices” page for extra affordable pieces.
- FASHIONNOVA – Now this store is hugely popular on Instagram for great jeans, vacation wear, and party dresses. I have a few pairs of jeans from here and I can confirm that they are very flattering. I’ve been browsing their website recently and they do have some pretty trendy vacation wear featuring beautiful florals, those eye-catching balloon sleeves, matching blazer sets and so on, at prices that can’t be beaten. I’ll be sure to do a Fashionova haul post this summer. One thing to note with Fashionnova is that patience goes a long way as you have to root through the very many options to find pieces that suit your style best.
3. ASOS – For me, this is the go-to online “department” store for high street prices. It is the one-stop shop for clothes from various international brands. A lot of the items can get a bit pricey but I love that they have unique pieces that aren’t very popular (especially in Canada). When you shop at ASOS, you may have a greater chance of standing out in the crowd. I particularly love ASOS for occasion wear. If you’re having trouble finding a graduation dress or outfit for your birthday dinner or a friend’s wedding, ASOS is the place to go.
4. H&M – This is another store that I shop from quite often. The prices are awesome and it’s a great place to stock up on basics and casual accessories. They do tend to have beautiful clothes for summer. See this post where I wore one of my favorite matching sets from H&M last summer.
5. NASTY GAL, MISSGUIDED, PRETTY LITTLE THING & BOOHOO – I know these are four stores and not one. I group them together because I find that they are very similar. Firstly, you will be doing yourself a disservice if you pay full price for items here. Save yourself some money and wait for a sale. They have very frequent sales that are usually about 50% off which makes their clothes very affordable. They are also always on top of trends so they are the perfect stores for adding a bit of sass to your wardrobe and to stock up on picture perfect summer dresses.
What are you looking forward to most about summer? Leave me a comment below!
INSPO OF THE DAY: “You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you” (Isaiah 26: 3NIV)